All are welcome to attend the Friends of Harford Annual Meeting. Join us Saturday, April 22, 2023 at the Anita Leight Estuary Center located at 700 Otter Point Road, Abingdon, Maryland from 1pm-3pm.
Friends of Harford continues to support community-based advocacy, provide up-to-date resources for land use development procedures and advocate for policies for responsible land use.
Spring kick-starts the Friends of Harford (FOH) 2023 fiscal year! Harford’s quality of life remains our priority!
Your support helps Friends of Harford to:
- Publish a Scorecard – tracks land use legislation and voting records of County Council representatives. Recent Action: Bill No. 23-005 – As Introduced Moratorium-Warehouse
- Issue Alerts to Citizens: Development Advisory Committee (DAC), Community Input Meetings (CIM), Special Exceptions for development and Legislation. Recent Action: Eva Mar, Price Property.
- Educate Community Groups about the Zoning Code and Development.
- Provide Testimony at Public Hearings. Public Input Action: Bill 22-003 – Perryman Peninsula Moratorium, Bill 21-003 – Gas Station.
- Maintain an Informative Website with Topics on Navigating the Land Use Process in Harford County.