Maps and Apps Useful Planning & Zoning tools to visualize projects and plans.
Harford County Resources for Citizens
- People’s Counsel Learn about the People’s Counsel.
- Harford County Community Advisory Boards (formerly known as Community Councils)
Harford County Government and Advisory Council Agendas
- Agenda Center View current year agendas and minutes for all boards and commissions.
- Harford County Community Input Meetings.
- Harford County Development Advisory Committee Agendas Select the meeting date from the column on the right.
- Harford County Zoning Hearing Examiner’s Calendar
Harford County Document Centers
Document Center. A large collection of reports, forms, maps, plans, etc. Look especially under Planning & Zoning.
Data & Demographics A good source for current demographic Information about the county and its subdivisions.
Harford County Annual Capital and Operating Budgets for current and past few years.
Harford County Zoning Code (included in the Harford County Code)
Harford County Development Regulations Zoning Code, Floodplain Regulations and Subdivision Regulations, etc.
State of Maryland Resources
- Maryland Manual On-Line Links to everything you need in Maryland government, updated daily.
- Maryland General Assembly Watch Bills; find your legislators.
- Maryland Department of Planning
- PlanMaryland is designed to create a better and more sustainable future for Maryland. A new planning process commenced with listening sessions that the Maryland Department of Planning held in 2008 and will culminate with a State Growth Plan proposal in 2011. Also visit the Maryland Department of Planning Facebook page.
- Smart, Green & Growing where Marylanders are coming together to strengthen our economy, protect our environment, and improve our quality of life.
- Publications page Many useful reports and guidelines are available here.
- Maryland Department of Transportation, Office of Planning and Capital Programming
- Maryland Department of the Environment
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
Public Input & Participation– Information about how to testify at a public hearing and meeting calendar.